Showing posts with label Fine art. Show all posts Showing posts with label Fine art. Show all postsTuesday, September 8, 2009 Jean Beraud - The Drinkers Posted by Itkupilli at 11:09 AM 1 comments Labels: ^All Free Blog Backgrounds, Fine art, ~ Beige Brown, ~ Red Van Gogh ~ Blossoming Almond Tree

Thursday, January 7, 2010


I altered this plain journal I picked up about 2 years ago and found the other day in a box of stuff I was going through. It was the first time I felt free to try anything. I think it looks "ok"

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks pretty cool! I have a question but I'll ask on the group...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could see the detail better, but it looks like you did a lot of layering and stamping on it. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot, it looks wonderful. Good for you for jumping in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! It looks like it's textured.

    ReplyDelete