Showing posts with label Fine art. Show all posts Showing posts with label Fine art. Show all postsTuesday, September 8, 2009 Jean Beraud - The Drinkers Posted by Itkupilli at 11:09 AM 1 comments Labels: ^All Free Blog Backgrounds, Fine art, ~ Beige Brown, ~ Red Van Gogh ~ Blossoming Almond Tree

Monday, February 21, 2011

Secret Santa,So Very Late!


We had Secret Santas in our "froup" as we lovingly refer to it .

My gift took FOREVER to arrive! I knew it was from Sox,everyone else had been eliminated!

This heightened the excitement even more. Finally I went to the post office, tracking sheet in hand,there it was!

A beautiful altered book about parts of my hometown. I could not have rec'd a better gift.

So many pictures I could have taken, but I opted for the front cover.

1 comment:

  1. ROBIN; THERE WAS NO WHERE TO COMMENT ON THE LAST BLOG ABOUT YOUR FABULOUS Inspirational cards.
    i am not shouting it is just one of the many problems these hands are encountering on this new computer.

    ReplyDelete